Apply for a Southern Cross Pet Insurance policy and be in to win a pet friendly family holiday
Promotion terms and conditions:
- To enter the Southern Cross Pet Insurance (“SCPI”) draw to win a pet-friendly family holiday (“Prize Draw”), applicants must apply and be accepted for a SCPI PetCare or AcciPet policy between 9 January – 31 March 2020 (“Promotional Period”), with a policy start date at least two (2) weeks’ prior to the date of the Prize Draw (“Eligible Policy”).
- For every pet that is insured on the Eligible Policy, the policyholder will get an entry into the Prize Draw.
The prize consists of:
- a $2,000 contribution towards ‘pet-friendly’ holiday accommodation. If suitable ‘pet-friendly’ accommodation can’t be found to accommodate the insured pet, SCPI will contribute $300 towards the cost of a kennel or cattery for the insured pet.
- a $300 petrol voucher
- a $500 grocery voucher
- a $400 Prezzy card for spending money (together the “Prize”)
- Prize winner shall be responsible for booking the pet-friendly accommodation, ensuring that it accepts pets, for the cost of any meals for the duration of the holiday and for any accommodation or transport costs exceeding the value of the Prize. Once the Prize winner has booked the accommodation, they must provide booking details to SCPI who will arrange payment directly with the accommodation provider. Changes to, or cancellation of accommodation or travel arrangements in relation to the Prize will be the responsibility of the Prize winner.
- The Prize Draw will be held on 30 April 2020. The Prize winner will initially be notified by telephone using the details provided to SCPI when the policy was purchased. If contact cannot be made in the initial attempt, up to seven further attempts to notify will be made by telephone over a period of no more than three (3) weeks. If contact cannot be established with the Prize winner by telephone, SCPI will attempt to contact the Prize winner by email. If contact cannot be established with the Prize winner by email within 3 months of the Prize Draw, the Prize will be re-drawn.
- SCPI is not liable for any loss, damage or injury to any person, property or pet in connection with the Promotion or Prize.
- The Prize winner agrees that SCPI may request to take photos of the Prize winner and their pet(s) or have suitable photos supplied by the Prize winner and to use such photos and the name of the Prize winner and their pet(s) for promotional purposes.
- Staff, contractors or agents of the Southern Cross Healthcare group are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Purchase of a Southern Cross Pet Insurance policy during the Promotional Period is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- SCPI’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- For further information on Southern Cross Pet Insurance policies, go to the Compare plans page or call us direct on 0800 800 836.
Southern Cross Pet Insurance, Level 1, PwC Centre, 109 Ward Street, Hamilton 3204.
Southern Cross Pet Insurance is underwritten by Southern Cross Pet Insurance Limited.