VIS Road Safety Collection competition terms and conditions
Entry into the VIS Road Safety Collection prize draw (“Prize Draw”) constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- The promotional period is from 8 April 2022 to 31 May 2022 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter the Prize Draw, participants need to complete the entry form (“Form”) found at www.southerncrosspet.co.nz/vis during the Promotional Period (“Eligible Entries”).)
- One entry per person Incomplete entries will be rejected.
- The prize(s) consist of 100 VIS Road Safety Original Bandanas valued at $50, with 25 winners to be drawn from Eligible Entries each week (“Weekly Prize”). Sizes subject to availability. Prize Draw participants who hold a current Southern Cross Pet Insurance AcciPet or PetCare policy with a start date on or before 31 May 2022 (“Eligible Policy”) will also be entered into the draw to win one of 5 original garments that form part of the VIS Road Safety Collection, valued at $1,500 (“Southern Cross Customer Prize”).
Weekly Prize winners will be drawn at random from Eligible Entries received up until 11:59pm the Tuesday prior to each weekly draw. Each entry that does not win a Weekly Prize will automatically go into the following week’s prize draw. The Weekly Prize draws will take place on:
- 11 May 2022
- 18 May 2022
- 25 May 2022
- 1 June 2022
- The draw for the Southern Cross Customer Prize will take place on 20 June 2022. Southern Cross Customer Prize winners will be drawn at random from Eligible Entries where the Prize Draw participants hold an Eligible Policy and the Southern Cross Customer Prize winners will be notified by email using the email provided in the Form. If contact cannot be made in the initial attempt, up to four (4) further attempts to notify will be made over a period of no more than three (3) weeks. If contact cannot be established with the Prize winner by email within three (3) weeks of the prize draw for the Southern Cross Customer Prize, the Southern Cross Customer Prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
- The administrator of the Prize Draws is Southern Cross Pet Insurance Limited (“Southern Cross”).
- Southern Cross’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If Southern Cross cannot run the Prize Draw as planned, Southern Cross may extend the Promotional Period or postpone or cancel the Prize Draw (or any part of it). In each case, a notice will be posted at www.southerncrosspet.co.nz/vis
- To the extent permitted by law, Southern Cross makes no warranty or guarantee in relation to the Prizes. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit or exclude any liability under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any other statutory rights that the Weekly Prize and/or Southern Cross Customer Prize winners may have in relation to the Weekly Prizes and/or the Southern Cross Customer Prize.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Southern Cross (and its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damage or injury arising in any way in connection with the Prize Draws or acceptance or use of any Prize.
- The Weekly Prize and the Southern Cross Customer Prize are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash. Southern Cross may substitute the Weekly Prize or the Southern Cross Customer Prize with an alternative prize of equivalent value without notice.
- Staff, contractors or agents of Southern Cross branded businesses and their immediate families are not eligible to enter or win the Prize Draw.
- Southern Cross may use Prize winners’ names and photos of the Prize winners’ pet(s) for promotional purposes and publish their Instagram handle on Southern Cross Health Society’s Instagram page.
- For further information regarding the Prize Draw, or Southern Cross Pet Insurance policies, go to our website www.southerncrosspet.co.nz/contact-us, or call us direct on 0800 800 836.
- Southern Cross may use any personal information collected during the Prize Draw to administer the Prize Draw and for marketing Southern Cross products and services in the future.
- Personal information will be held by Southern Cross Medical Care Society, Level 1, Te Kupenga, 155 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010. Subjects of personal information have the right to access and request correction of any personal information held about them in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020.
Southern Cross Pet Insurance Limited, Level 1, PwC Centre, 109 Ward Street, Hamilton 3204
Southern Cross Pet Insurance is underwritten by Southern Cross Pet Insurance Limited.